A rare opportunity to acquire 109 meters of pristine resort land fronting the Coral Sea in Palm Cove, 30 minutes from Cairns airport.
26km north of Cairns, half way to Pt. Douglas in iconic Palm Cove, the beach front property is situated between 2 existing resorts, Alamanda and Pullman Sea Temple. 3 minutes direct access off the Captain Cook Highway, the 174m Triton street entry is a formed Council road with interlocking concrete pavers with lighting, curb and channel. Services connected include water, sewer, electricity, telstra and refuse collection. Zoned Tourist accomodation Zone under the Cairns Plan 2016, the property has been excavated to facilitate construction of a wonderfull boutique tropical resort in Palm Cove.
* Palm Cove 1.9ha direct beachfront land.
* 109 meters of pristine waterfront land
* Between Alamanda and Pullman Sea Temple
* 3 min access off the Capt Cook Highway,
* The lot is excavated for construction
* Walking paths along the Palm Cove beach
* All services are connected
* Palm Cove, 30 minutes to Cairns airport.
- Land Area18500m²
- Depth Right131m
- Depth Back117m